Last Updated September 23, 2020, 2:08 pm
To Our Valued Campers & Guests,
We are excited to announce that we are open for overnight camping! This year, there are many changes that we have implemented but we are doing our best during these unprecedented times. Let your friends know that visitors are NOT allowed to visit our overnight campers.
We are now accepting reservations for tent camping with certain restrictions in place. We are not accepting group reservations for camping at this time and are limiting reservations to individual families only.
We are now accepting reservations for the following rental units with strict cleaning and sanitization measures in place:
Note: We are only accepting rental reservations for a minimum of three nights; availability is currently limited - please contact us for available dates
As we have now entered Phase 3 of Ontario's re-opening plan, the following amenities are now open for use:
- The main washroom building located by the pool is now open 24 hours daily; all other washrooms will remain closed
- The laundry room is now open 24 hours daily
- The playgrounds are now open to use at your own risk; the playgrounds are not sanitized - please bring your own hand sanitizer for before and after playground use
The Pool and Splash Pad are officially closed for the season.
Below is important information to keep in mind:
- Visitors or guests are not permitted
- Entrance into the campground office is not permitted
- Masks must be worn in the washroom building at all times (including in the laundry facilities)
NEW! Office hours (Subject to Change):
Please check-in between 1:00 pm and office closing time as noted above.
As we continue to monitor the situation we will update our website as information becomes available.
Thank you for your continued co-operation and understanding during this difficult time. We look forward to welcoming you back!
- Flamboro Valley Camping Resort Management