Rules and Regulations
Please respect your neighbours. Don't cut through their site. Keep noise down. You are responsible for the conduct, damage and/or losses resulting from the actions of your children, guests or pets.
- Speed limit - 10 km/h (6 MPH) within park.
- Cancellation Policy
Payment in full is required upon booking. Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to your stay will receive a refund, minus a 20% penalty to a maximum of $75.00. If cancellation is made with less than 7 days notice, no refunds will be issued. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather. After checking in, no refunds will be issued. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No lifeguard is on duty at the swimming pool. Parents or guardian must supervise children under 16 of years. No pushing or boisterous play is allowed within the pool enclosure. Smoking, food or drink is not permitted in the swimming pool area. Walk in the pool area. Must be over 18 years of age for hot tub.
- We ask that you treat the entire park with respect, including washrooms and laundry.
- One picnic table per site only.
- Maintain your site's appearance as it was upon your arrival.
- Firewood may be bought from attendant. Campfire must be confined in the fire ring and kept at a safe size. Make absolutely sure your campfire is dead out before turning in or leaving. All campfires must be out by 12:00 midnight.
- Keep your pet(s) leashed at all times during your stay. You are responsible to clean up after your pet(s) promptly. Pets are not allowed in buildings, washrooms, pools, ponds or in playground areas. The pet's owner shall ensure that the pet does not engage in excessive noise at any time. Please do not tie your pet to the trees. Some pets will be excluded or may have to be muzzled.
- Day guests / visitors (valid only until 11:00 pm) must check in at the office to register and pay applicable charges.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. If you wish to stay beyond this time, and the site is not otherwise reserved, an additional fee for overtime should be paid to the attendant. Check in time is 1:00 pm.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- As garbage attracts animals, ensure your garbage is securely tied into bags and deposited into the dumpster.
- Quiet Time: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am No loud music at any time. Anyone causing a disturbance will be removed from the campground. Equipment may have to be removed at the owner's risk.
- It is against Provincial law to walk around the campground with beer bottles, cans or alcohol. Alcohol consumption must be confined within your campsite. No glass containers anywhere. Drink responsibly.
- Parents please remember that your children are your responsibility.
- Children under 7 years of age are to be accompanied by an adult to the washroom. Youth under 17 years of age are to be on an adult supervised site by 10:00 pm.
- No person under 25 years of age is allowed to camp in the park without adult supervision. (Up to discretion of Management).
- No Swimming in the pond. Insurance and Health regulations do not permit this activity.
- No cutting, damaging or removing any branches or trees allowed. Do not damage any property. You will be held fully responsible for all damages.
- No Fireworks or Firearms. You will be asked to leave the park.
- Use Gate Card only for yourself ONLY - Guests must check in before 8:00 pm.
- To reserve a rental unit (cottage/trailer), the person booking must be the one who calls in and use a valid credit card to hold the site.
- No Refunds No Rain Cheques
This is a privately owned campground and we reserve the right to select our clientele and visitors. Any infractions of the above rules will result in camping privileges being revoked and charges will be applied for damage.
* All Rules and Regulations are subject to change